A BOOK

 Hey! So in my life I dont read a lot, when I was at school I read books that my teachers gave me but ive never like it because they werent of my greatest interest and i was obliged to read them for a final test, also Its always hard for me to concentrate on reading; so maybe ive always believed that its hard me to motivate myself to read for this reasons. But in the last 2 years, when I left school Ive started reading more and things to my liking.

In the summers, when I go to the beach I read a lot because the sound of the ocean it relaxes me and makes me concentrate. 

Also when I enter to college, Ive started to read more because the books are more of my interest and I know that thay will help me in the future for my subjects!

Id like to recommend the book "The choice: Edith Eger" (in spanish: "La bailarina de Auschwithz"), wrote for Edith Eger. 

The book tells the authors story before, during and after her period in the Auschwitz concentration camp, in the second war. Is a book based on real events so is super raw and cruel but very motivating, its a transcript of a conversation. 

I read this book maybe a couple of summers ago and I read it since my mom recommended it to me a lot! I like it because Ive love the based on real events books  and this book was so intense to read but is has a beautifull final and so motivating. 

 






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

RIO DE JANEIRO

A JOB