A JOB

In my life i havent worked in many places, but where do i work for several months it was like Starbucks worker last year before entering th college. I was a very good a experience, i had a lot of stress but i learned a lot. I worked as barista and cashier, i really liked making drinks but i was so difficult leanr all the recipes. 

Also, last summer i worked as assistant in Falabella, i was there for a couple of weeks (it was a job that they paid for days), a very good experience and it was still entertaining. 

Well Im a person that i like a lot of things in my life, when i was younger i would have liked to study and work as chef, kinesiologist, flight attendant, engineer, event organizer, designer, etc. But this are the 3 jobs that until today i would like to do it: 

- Study kinesiology was my second option, it was always a career that interested me so much beacuse i really like medicine and also sports and i found that kinesiology was a very good combination, but in the end it wasnt what i was most passionate about and im not really good at biology haha...

- Since i was a little kid when i was traveling by plane i always watched the flight attedants beacuse i loved that they were so tidy and did everything very on time. I liked to know that they were always travelling! 

- Just like before, since i was little i always been a person that i really like the order and that its not difficult for me to organize things. In the past ive organized bithdays parties and family events. My dream its organizing a marriage party or something like that haha.

I hope some day i can i can work in one of there two professions! (At leats one...)





Link (The truth about being a fight attendant): https://you
tu.be/aA7XIQmQ9PA?feature=shared

Comentarios

  1. Nice choices, though I´m not sure I would enjoy being a flight attendant.Too many fussy flyers:)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Kinesiology seems like a very interesting career to me, but you have to study a lot

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A BOOK

RIO DE JANEIRO